1. Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed at those people who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Those clients who choose to access this website from other locations are completely responsible for compliance with local laws and to the extent that they may by applicable.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. The Old Barn Inn has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website, but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information contained therein and cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions.
3. The Old Barn Inn shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained within this website which was used to make decisions to visit and use the facilities, car park or accommodation at The Old Barn Inn.
4. Some material appearing on this website may include the promotion of advertising for other businesses associated with The Old Barn Inn. The Old Barn Inn will not be held liable for services or goods provided by any third party on site.
5. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by the laws of England and Wales, The Old Barn Inn disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
6. These legal notices are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any part of this notice is deemed unlawful or void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that part or sentence will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.